What it means and how we become one
Role of Education
Today’s students will spend their entire life in a globalised society, which requires global citizens able to harmoniously incorporate and display attributes to face matters of universal importance. The role of Education in an increasingly globalised and inter-connected world is to:
- Develop students’ intercultural skills;
- Provide deep and specific knowledge;
- Demonstrate through educators serving as role models;
- Offer a comprehensive curriculum;
- Ensure interaction of compassion and intellectual rigour.